MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Sanctuary of PEACE♥.








{All Bout U♥}
Looking at the pages of my life
Faded memories of me and you
Mistakes you know I've made a few
I took some shots and fell from time to time

Baby, you were there to pull me through
We've been around the block a time or two
I'm gonna lay it on the line
Ask me how we've come this far
The answer's written in my eyes

Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you

I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby
We've been to hell and back again
Through it all you're always my best friend
For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do
Tonight I'm gonna find a way

You can take this world away
You're everything I am
Just read the lines upon my face
I'm all about lovin' you


Sunday, September 6, 2009





4 September

Sleept until evening and went to watch G-Force with DEARDEAR~. Wat a CUTE MOVIE!~. Damn Funny. But too bad the cinema we went dun have 3D version. So wasted. DEARDEAR~ wan tn watch The proposal.

SHORT PREVIEW!!!

‘We agreed this was my zone, right?’
‘RIGHT.’
‘Bucky, the mice will agree to anything. You guys are all idiots, right?’
‘RIGHT!’

5 September

Wow. i been missing for so long again! im so SORRY!!!hahas.. im goin to write wat have i done. to be missing for so long! xDD. i actually went cycling at night. and cycled to town. from jurong. UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT?We did it. nt wif DEARDEAR~ la. it was complete. fun. tire-ness. humor and of course. ENJOYMENT! i took loads of pics. but it is in my hp. which i cant transfer. i onli can transfer e files from the camera.=x. hahas. den. last week or some ting. i and DEARDEAR~ gt pangsehh-ed at the event. hahas. President charity. we were told. 7.30AM to report there. but the real timing is 8.30 AM! The worse part is. Both of us. were the onli sembawang ppl in dat area. SO F UPED RIGHT. it felt so messed up. every thing. so. i and her. decided to go eat breakfast. hahas. den we walked around. pennyless.=x.den. we went to cineleisure. to draw money. hahas. den she wanted to transfer to make me transfer 20 bucks out. in e end. I HAVE MONEY INSIDE. i WAS LIKE WOO-HOOO!!!! It made. me had a mini -shopping spree. hahas. i bought wat i needed for yr info. nt Nonscensical items! xDD. Den Mom had her lucky day. Shall nt explain. heheheh. those who knws . dun say it out pls.=x. i gt money again. to buy my slippers. YEAH!. everlast. But its costs me a bomb. 30 bucks. just for a nice slipper. stubborn me eh? Den. we kinda quarrel-ed a lot this few days. cause of me arcading. im rilli sorry bout it. i would wish to stop it. but. its all natural u see. hmmm. ok den.. pics time!!!

1:23 AM